iPad Split View
With ADLConnect version 6.13 or later and a latest generation
iPad you can split your iPad screen and use ADLConnect in parallel to other apps.
1) iPad hardware and software requirements
You will need an iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 or iPad Pro running iOS 9 or later.
Finally you need ADLConnect version 6.13 or later.
2) How to enable split view
- Start the ADLconnect app.
- Move your finger over the right border of the screen right to left.
- A list of others apps supporting split view will appear.
- Select the second app you would like to run.
- Now you can move the dedivider bar to select if both apps should run 50%/50% or 66%/33%
- If you would like to run ADLConnect on the right side start the other app first and then
start ADLconnect in the right window.
3) Screenshots showing the split view feature in action
Below you can see how ADLConnect and Skydemon run side by side in different configurations.